16 Mar 2011

Free Oline salsa course

  Hello my friends our team is working on this exciting little project, for our Salsa fans, we are collecting the best tools , videos mp3 for you.

We will  show you guys a little piece of the world called salsa.

With our free information we can guide you and help you select which course salsa is best for you. We will show you and recommend you places, music and the basic steps to improve your skill

Because we love salsa!

Other links that may interest you.

5 comments:

  1. I was looking for some online course and I came across this blog, and I'm sooo happy, because I've just found the course by Louis and I love it! Without this blog, I would have never been able to choice which salsa course best suited me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across this blog and it's awesome. Through this blog, I found the course by Louis and I love it! Without this blog i would have never found a course that suited me. So thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came back from holidaying in Cuba and fell in love with latin culture. I was really excited to find this blog and decided to try the Domina La Salsa so I could practice my Spanish and dance to the music from my travels. It is a really great way to practice, especially if you're just a beginner like me. Am tempted to try the "Let's Dance Louis" course too. Thanks the courses, would love to see more too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to thank for the way that you are teaching how to dance salsa in this blog, its been very interesting and I have learned a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this web site is very helpfull, i just was lookin for some places to lern dance salsa but i never think that i can buy on line classes. is so nice and easy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...